Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sorry SMS

1.

Sorry is a gud weapons for some people..
Jaan bujh kar galtiaan karo,
n after that just say sorry..
but actually people don't
know the deep meaning of sorry....!!

................................................................

2.

Words Will Not Be Able To Ever Express
How Sorry I Am For This,
And I Have Profound Regret And Sorrow
For The Multitude Of
Mistakes And Harm
I Have Caused.

................................................................

3.

saying sorry is the purest cure of all heart aches and heart breaks!
Admit to yourself that you have done wrong and say sorry.
It does not only touches the heart but also touches the soul.
It's the greatest thing to do that will give
you the greatest feeling to enjoy. -:)

..............................................................

4.

I Don't Know
How To Make Things Better Between Us
I Can Start By Saying
I'm Sorry
I Really Am -:(
.............................................................

5.

Bhool se koi bhool hui to
bhool samajh kar bhool jana.

Are‚¦ bhoolna sirf bhool ko,
bhool se bhi hame na bhulana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment