Wednesday 11 January 2012

Good Morning SMS

1.

Mast Koya Ne Nagma Sunaya ;
To Hamare Labo Pe Ye Paigam Aaya ,
Baharo Aji Manzil Sitaro Ka Dera ;
Mubarak Ho Aapko Khoobsurat Savera.
Gud Morning..

...................................................................

2.

Early this morning God gave me 3
baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share
them with PPL Dear 2 me.
I'm sharing all with U...

...................................................................

3.

A good morning creates a gud mood,
A gud mood creates a gud work
A gud work creates a gud day
A gud day mak u happy
ur happiness make me happy

..................................................................

4.

I could say that u complete me...
but
that would be a lie because
every morning when i awake,
i long for u more than the day before..
good morning!!!

.................................................................

5.

"Some times life brings
you to such crossroads
that
you fell smiling is far better
than explaining why we r sad....!!
good morning

................................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment