Wednesday 11 January 2012

Romantic SMS

1.

YouRe So Far Way
Yet You Are Here
I CanT See Your Face
But I Can Feel You Near

I CanT Touch You
But I Hold You Close
No Matter Where You Are
YouRe In My Heart
Wherever I Go

Hopefully The Miles Between Us
Will Disappear Soon
Because All I Want
Is To Be With You

..............................................................

2.

A Poetry Competition asked For A 2-Line
Rhyme With d Most Romantic 1st Line &
the Least Romantic 2nd Line

There's d Winning Rhymes

My darling, My Love,My Beautiful Wife
Marrying U Ruined,My Whole Life

I c Ur Face When I m Dreaming
That's Why I Always Wake Up Screaming

Kind Intelligent, Loving & Hot
This Describes Everything You r Not

I Love Ur Smile, Ur Face & Ur Eyes
Damn, I'm V Good At Telling Lies

............................................................

3.

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.
...........................................................

4.

Whats missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & youll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
Id pick U coz its better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.

0 comments:

Post a Comment