Sunday 15 January 2012

wife and husband jokes

1.

A Husband & Wife Were
Arguing Over Some Issue.
After Much Of Discussion,


Wife Finally Said:
"Tell Me Dear ,
Do You Want To Win
OR
Do You Want To Be Happy . . ?

......................................................................

2.

Wife comes home late at night
and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.



From under the blanket
she sees four legs instead of two!

She reaches for a baseball bat
and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.

Once she's done,
she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters,
she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. :s

"hi darling", he says,
"your parents have come to visit us,
so I let them stay in our bedroom.
Hope you have said hello to them.

.................................................................

3.

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper
so I would be in ur hands all-day.


Husband: I too wish that u were
a newspapers so I could have
a new one everyday.

.................................................................

4.

1 dost: BV se larayi khatam hoi?


2nd dost: gutne taik k mere pass ai thi


1st: ussney gutne taik kay kia kaha?


2nd: yehi key bed k nichey se nikal aao khuch nahi kahongi

..................................................................

5.

Wife: If I die what will u do?

Husband: Main paagal ho jaun ga!



Wife: Will u marry again after I die?

Husband: Pagal kuch bhi kar sakta hai

...................................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment